This policy (together with our terms of service use and any other documents referred within) sets out the basis on which we Universal Mobile Enterprises Ltd ("UME"), Company number 6884062 based at The Shepherds Building, Rockley Road, London, W14 0DA, UK will process any information we collect from you, or which you provide to us, in the course of using any service provided by UME. For the purpose of the EU General Data Protection Regulations (2016/679) 2018 we are the data controller.
When you use our service(s), there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to us. By using our services, you consent to us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give to us:
You may provide us with information when you register with one of our products or purchase a service from us. The information you may give us may include, but is not limited to your name, address and date of birth (collectively your "personal data") .
Information we collect about you:
HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS USED
We may use your information to:
- ensure that content from our service(s) is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service(s), when you may choose to do so;
- notify you about changes to our service(s).
If you want us to use your information for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box on the form on which you submit your information. If no such option is presented, your data will not be subject to marketing promotions. For further information or should you wish to opt-out of any future marketing, please simply email email@example.com providing your mobile phone number and opt-out request.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data is kept secure and retained for only as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is used, ensuring compliance with GDPR and the Data Protection Act.
If your personal details change or if you have any queries about how we use your personal data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will conduct periodic review of the data we hold about customers to ensure that we do not withhold personal data for any longer than necessary.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
We take your privacy very seriously and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to our service(s) or site(s) is sent at your own risk.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985) and also to third parties in the following circumstances:
- to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets;
- if we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- upon your explicit permission or request.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You can check what information we hold about you by contacting us and requesting that information. An administration fee of 10 pounds is payable to us and we will provide you with the information we hold about you within 40 calendar days of receipt of the information request. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct them promptly.